Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet My European Home!

Well, after an 8-hour plane ride, 2 train rides, and a 20-minute walk with our luggage to the building we finally made it to our home away from home! What does the building look like, you say? Well let me just show you...Cute little chocolate on my pillow. I haven't eaten mine yet, but all the girls say it's really good!



My Bed


Our room


Outside our building


And this is the building! We are living above the church building.

Now, hopefully you can picture things a little. We are heading to Aachen tomorrow so be looking for some fun updates!

Hope you enjoyed this, Michael. ;)





6 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see that you have started your blog! I can't wait to see many more pictures and hear all about your adventures! Praying for you everyday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful adventure you will have!! An opportunity to see more of the world God created!! We will keep you in our prayers! Love you and look forward to seeing some pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on this blog like flies on a snake (that's a lovely phrase I learned at my internship. lol)! Love you, Nutmeg. And I miss ya already. HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about your post!! :) I love this so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks great there! I'm excited for you. Plus I like the honorable mention in the post ;)

    ReplyDelete